Thursday 15 November 2012

Quick Photo Update #3

Sorry for not updating recently. I've been busy, as well as feeling homesick and having a few food-related issues (I now have a meal allowance instead of eating at the canteen). To make up for it, here are some photos of my class 10A1 doing some group work very enthusiastically :P



The lesson was 'Agreeing and Disagreeing'. I gave each group a piece of card with a statement on. They then had to decide whether they agreed or disagreed with it, and give at least one reason why.
My favourite of the lesson was in reaction to the statement "In fifty years, humans will be able to fly." One group's representative just threw his arms up and said "Well, I disagree because... it's stupid!" He got a good laugh from the class. I genuinely love my 10th Grade classes at Chu Van An. They make me light up with happiness every lesson.

Hopefully I will update again soon, once I've sorted myself out and stopped getting weepy over my lack of potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment